Sheraton Colorado Springs Hotel


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Colorado » Colorado Springs
September 25th 2005
Published: September 25th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Set in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado, this newly renovated Sheraton Hotel sits in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, just minutes from natural wonders like Pikes Peak, The Royal Gorge, and the Garden of the Gods. Also nearby is the Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center, headquarters to the U.S. Olympic Committee administration and the Olympic Training Programs.

With 500 rooms and tons of luxury amenities, our property is the best hotel in Colorado Springs, and a great lodging value. Our rooms offer breathtaking views of the mountains, gardens, or poolside courtyard from your very own balcony or patio. With the best in Colorado Springs hospitality, we feature 500 rooms with signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper(SM) Beds, where a comfortable night's sleep is guaranteed. All are beautifully appointed and equipped with high-speed Internet access, dual-line phones, a 27-inch television with expanded entertainment options, coffee makers, hair dryers, and iron and ironing boards.

Plan ahead for the perfect vacation in Colorado Springs by making a reservation today and taking advantage of our discounted online rates. BOOK NOW, and remember that when we think about service, we strive to make sure that our Colorado Springs hotel goes beyond your expectations. With our free airport transportation and laundry/valet services, and exceeds our Sheraton Service Promise ensures that you will be treated royally for the entirety of your stay in Colorado. While you are here, check out many of the local Colorado Springs sites and attractions which provide active fun for all ages. For our active guests, we have an outdoor children's pool along with sauna and indoor whirlpool. You can also enjoy a friendly game on any of our basketball or shuffleboard courts. So don't wait, visit Colorado Springs today!

Visit: Sheraton Colorado Springs


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0331s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb