Indigo Hotel Chicago Gold Coast


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 25th 2005
Published: September 25th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Ready for some thing new and exciting? Hotel Indigo Chicago Gold Coast offers the perfect blend of modern contemporary living and the best of traditional hospitality. Hotel Indigo is an innovative lifestyle hotel experience from InterContinental Hotels Group. We are uniquely designed to appeal to the style savvy guest who is looking for affordable luxury in Chicago Hotels and genuine quality without sacrificing any business amenities you may expect. Our friendly professional staff awaits your arrival in the city of Chicago Illinois at the Chicago Gold Coast Hotel Indigo. Hotel Indigo Chicago is located in one of Chicago's oldest and most historical neighborhoods. Just steps from downtown Chicago, the location is ideal for guests who want to spend their days shopping on Chicago's Magnificent Mile and Oak Street's Boutique Row or indulge in the nightlife of Rush.
Hotel Indigo's interior styling evokes a sense of home and welcome. Our guest rooms feature comfortable furnishings and thoughtful touches including plush bedding, hardwood flooring with area rugs, spa inspired bathrooms, all decorated with cool outdoor colors. Complimentary wireless high speed internet access is available in the lobby and all of the rooms .

Visit

Gold Coast Indigo

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0638s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb