Sheraton Bellevue Seattle East Hotel


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Bellevue
September 25th 2005
Published: September 25th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Welcome to the Sheraton Hotel Seattle East the finest luxury hotel in the Bellevue Washington area. Just 5 minutes from downtown Seattle, the Sheraton Hotel Bellevue WA puts you just steps from the Meydenbauer Convention Center, Bellevue Square shopping center, and several famous Washington state wineries and microbrewries. You'll also be just a few miles from great city attractions like the Space Needle, Safeco Field (where the Mariners play), Husky Stadium (where the UW Huskies play), and beautiful Mt. Rainier.

Our Seattle Bellevue Hotel is a full-service lodging facility with 179 spacious guest rooms and tons of amenities. Sam's restaurant and Azteca Mexican Restaurant, both conveniently located inside the Sheraton Bellevue Hotel, bring fresh, delicious culinary delights to the table daily. For those who want a bit more privacy, our room service delivers meals and snacks to your door right when you order them. Our fitness facility and heated pool offer a world-class workout, and our 8,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space can be reserved for weddings or special events. Even our meeting facilities are second to none.

But at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel East, what we pride ourselves most on is our level of service. We want you to know you are getting both the nicest accommodations and most attentive staff of any Seattle area hotel. Our Bellevue hotel provides High-Speed Internet access in every room (complimentary for all Preferred Starwood Guests), laundry service 7 days a week, and the most helpful concierge of any other Bellevue hotel.

We also want you to be sure you are getting the best rate; that's why we offer the lowest online internet rate - guaranteed. If you want a fun and relaxing stay from a hotel in Bellevue Washington, make your reservations today and pay no booking fees.

Visit: Sheraton Bellevue

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 47; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb