Happy Birthday Stan!


Advertisement
Published: September 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

The day began with window fitters invading the place, two in the master bedroom, two in the guest bedroom and two fitting new mirrored closet doors. Not an ideal place for a baby and not a good day to celebrate a special birthday but 'the work must go on' as they say so after a morning walking Kyla around the complex in her 'Bob' to avoid the noise we were glad to see the workmen clear out leaving us to start the big clean up job.



Sharon had been out much of the morning shopping for a very special occasion, it was Stan's 65th birthday and we were planning to celebrate it in style with a Bar B Q on the patio. A new patio table and chairs and a spanking new gas Bar B Q had been bought just days before. Tom and Wanda were to join us too. (Scott's parents)



Once the clear up had been completed the food preperations began in earnest and the patio was decorated with lots of T lights. Scott arrived home from work and the celebrations began. Little Kyla sat on the patio in her bouncy chair and soaked up all the attention that was being thrown her way she giggled and cooed throughout the evening, entrigued by the twinkling candles on the wall decoration.

Despite it being Stan's birthday he took over the Bar B Q and did a brilliant job at cooking the food, everyone had a good time.

So, let's drink a toast to Stan, officially retired, and many more happy family times out here in the States now that Sharon and Scott have finally decided to settle down!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

From Sharon & ScottFrom Sharon & Scott
From Sharon & Scott

Taken by car to L.A. ,escorted round the sights and end up in a hotel for the night.
4 ladies being waited on4 ladies being waited on
4 ladies being waited on

Well actually one is on a milk only diet


Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0322s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb