A romantic sunset ON The Grand Canyon


Advertisement
Published: February 6th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Glorious colours! 77 secs
Hi Friends and Family,

As promised - the long awaited extra blog about the sunset.

It was such a delicious sight and absolutely amazing.

We had been advised about the best points to be on in order to get the advantage and we weren't the only ones!

Cars were zooming and screeching all over the "highway" and the whole international community seemd to be converging at the same place.

At the same time!

We were all so excited and there was a lot of scrambling and leaping and jumping over small "rocks" in order to get to just the right position as the sunset took place for only about 15 minutes before a blanket of darkness would descend all over the Canyon.

The sunlight was blazing and twinkling all at the same time!

What a view on the horizon.

So sorry if I'm rambling on a bit but you know....!

The sunset was such an amazing sight and a highlight of the trip. We were all really spaced out by it. It seemed to me as if the heavens opened up and without trying to sound all esoteric; it felt as if I could see the golden paths and hills of another world!

Fantastic views.

Glorious views.

Mind-blowing views.

Thought-provoking views.

Nature.

Life.

Open Air.

The Wilderness of Coyote Country.

I've said it before but really, what can I say; the photos and videos speak for themselves?

Enjoy!


PS. While this was going on "The Small Young Gentleman" amused himself by befriending various parts of bubble gum and even giving these bits and pieces names!


Additional photos below
Photos: 40, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0802s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb