Stealing Away in the Middle of the Night...


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
July 31st 2014
Published: July 31st 2014
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Stealing Away into the Night...


On the Move!On the Move!On the Move!

Our new home is all hooked up and ready to bust onto the CNE fairgrounds!!!
Although it hasn't felt like ours for over a month now, today was our last official day at our home in Bradford. Sean had been there for ten years, so it must have been a weird moment for him to leave something so familiar and comfortable. But when it came time to leave the keys for the new owners, he did it with the same kind of inner quiet and confidence that he does most everything in his life. In Sean's world, once the decision is made, there is no hesitation or regret. It is simply time to move on...

Speaking of which, we are mostly "on location" at our new home now. In the middle of the night, we hitched up our shiny new RV and drove like it was nobodies business onto the CNE fairgrounds. Even when we seemed to be blocked by those pesky street barriers, we just drove our fancy rig around them.

Even though we have only been in it for a short time, I can already say for certain that our new home is way more fun and exciting than our house in Bradford ever was. We even snuck in and showered in the Horse Palace yesterday!!! Sean knows the CNE fairgrounds so well that everything is accessible and nothing is off limits. It's like having a backstage pass to the entire grounds.

Still feeling a bit tired from the last couple of days. Between clearing everything out of several homes, moving our entire life into a small trailer, and getting our new home "on location"--we haven't stopped the last couple of months and have only managed to get in a couple of hours of sleep the last couple of nights. A nap is much needed!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Hello!  Hello!
Hello!

I even managed to find some horses:)


31st July 2014

Ride On!
After many months of talk and planning, we loved reading your 1st entry. We're looking forward to staying on this adventurous ride with you both!
1st August 2014

Yes the adventure is just begining!
After reading your first 2 blogs, you are living my dream! Ron
5th August 2014

Next stop Calgary
As your plane is touching down in Calgary, the next stop in your journey begins! I can't wait to follow you in this amazing adventure and look forward to joining you on this leg of your travel.

Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 35; dbt: 0.0275s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb