Five Things You Must Try While Staying at Atlantis, the Palm


Advertisement
Saudi Arabia's flag
Middle East » Saudi Arabia
January 30th 2016
Published: January 30th 2016
Edit Blog Post

For all those who are visiting Dubai and wish to experience its luxury completely, Atlantis, the Palm is a must visit. This hotel is a holistic experience in itself and is laced with rich hospitality and excellent customer service that every traveler deserves.

There is always something curiously regal about Dubai. With a larger-than-life image and a whole range of luxury tourist attractions, Dubai is easily one of the most exotic locations in the world.

One of the globally acclaimed places of interest in Dubai is the artificial archipelago called Palm Jumeirah. Located right at the apex of Palm Jumeirah is UAE’s most luxurious hotel resort called Atlantis, The Palm. The hotel is one-of-its-kind and is home to a whopping 1500 plus luxury rooms and multiple amenities.

For all those lucky patrons of the Atlantis Hotel in Dubai, UAE, here is a list of the most unique things to try in this lavish living space.

Savor the flavors of Kaleidoscope

Atlantis has over 15 plus restaurants that offer a variety of cuisines from across the world. Kaleidoscope, the special buffet restaurant located in the resort requires a special mention for it is often considered the favorite choice of any epicurean visiting the country. The restaurant serves an extensive spread of local and international delicacies for breakfast, lunch as well as dinner. If good food finds an important place in your travel itinerary, this buffet restaurant is a must-visit.

Feel rejuvenated at the Shiseido Spa

From herbal facials to Moroccan massages, Dubai is famous for its luxury spas . Shiseido is one among them and imbibes the ancient cultural values and practices of the Japanese. The massages offered here are referred to as Japanese rituals that are performed to soothe the body and the mind. With over 130 years of experience in offering signature treatments for the well-being of its visitors, Shiseido is the perfect place to unwind.

Feel a piece of heaven in the underwater suites of Atlantis

Considered as a perfect choice for a romantic weekend, the underwater suites in Atlantis are for those who love the sea and its exclusivity. Imagine waking up to the breathtaking views of the underwater creatures and unwinding in the natural silence of the sea. These suites are worth the pay for they create beautiful memories for a lifetime.

Style up at the ShuiQi Salon

Holidays are the perfect occasion to take some quality time off to groom oneself and get updated with the top trends from the fashion world. The ShuiQi Salon for women and men offers a whole range of exclusive treatments for the skin and the hair. Hotel patrons can enjoy additional discounts and tailored packages based on the personal requirements of the client.

Have fun with your kids at Kids Club

Located in the East Tower of the Atlantis Hotel in Dubai, UAE is the ultimate destination for the kids in the resort. From the underwater theatre to play station centers, the place has everything that can keep kids entertained for hours together. The place may be of good assistance for the kids to enjoy some productive activities while the parents indulge in the spa or the fitness center. Customized birthday packages are also available at the Kids Club.

If booking online hotels at budget rates is what you are looking for, the author of this article recommends Book Best Rate.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0284s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb