Why is deep sea fishing so popular?


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
February 3rd 2016
Published: February 3rd 2016
Edit Blog Post


Deep Sea Fishing
As suggested by the name, deep sea fishing is a form of fishing usually done in deep waters. For a fishing territory to be considered deep sea fishing ground, the water depth needs to be at least 30 meters. Deep sea fishing is very common and is also referred as Sports Fishing, big game fishing or boat fishing.

Deep sea fishing is becoming common among various fishermen worldwide, especially those who reside near deep sea waters or those who travel to deep sea destinations.

Deep sea fishing exposes fisherman to a variety of deep-sea fish. These involves big game fish such as tuna, sharks, marlin, and swordfish among many others.

Unlike regular shallow water fishing where most of the fish species are found close to the shore, deep-sea fish species resides in deeper waters since that’s where they can feed and survive. Sharks and porbeagle are the main species that prefers cooler water regions and rarely do they appear near the shores.

After taking part in a deep sea fishing excursion, you’ll gain a new experience and appreciation of a fresh seafood catch. The fun of catching your own big fish is indeed very great, imagine battling with a giant tuna and winning over it.

Dubai is one of the common deep-sea fishing destinations in the world. To find deep sea fishing in dubai rates, one must do a proper research and settle down for the best possible deal. The region is considered among the world’s largest sailfish destinations and is frequented by numerous mariners from all around the world. If you’re a fishing enthusiast, you may consider Dubai for your deep sea blue waters fishing. Deep sea fishing Dubai rates are affordable.

The adventure of deep sea fishing is fun and enjoyable. You’ll get the chance to catch the most wanted fish species such as barracuda, sultan Ibrahim, corbia, small shark, pilot fish, hamour, kingfish and others.

Whether you’re going for the event as an individual, family or as an organization, you’ll be offered economical and all-inclusive priced packages. The packages in most cases include; a captain, snorkeling equipment, safety equipment. Insurance, fishing equipment and soft drinks. For your own safety and safety of other members of your group, always ensure that the company you’re approaching for your deep sea fishing is fully licensed and have all the safety equipment and lifeguards.

Deep Sea fishing Tips
Once you identify your catch, always proceed with caution. The process can sometimes be very stressful, especially if it involves sharks. Sharks are quick and agile and can easily bite you if you’re not careful enough. They are actually nature's most powerful beasts and catching them is a memorable adventure experience. You can always take pictures of yourself and your catch, and post them on your social sites as a remembrance of the great experience.

They are quick to anger and will bite you if you cause any injury to it. A common and very important tip for catching a shark is that they go crazy for anything bloody. So, ensure your bait is attached to something that bleeds. Stingrays, tuna and eels are the usual suspects for shark baits.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.943s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.4696s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb