5 Tips to pack your bags for Abu Dhabi trip


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Abu Dhabi
January 23rd 2016
Published: January 23rd 2016
Edit Blog Post

What to take, what to leave, and where to put it. But what are the tips to pack your bags for Abu Dhabi. Read-on:

1. Pack light: Considering the fact that you won’t be seeing the same people everyday, you do not have to wear different clothes every day. Limit the number of shoes you are carrying for the trip as you are already wearing one pair. In fact, take half of the clothes you are planning to carry and double the money. Also, remember to carry ear plugs since a call for prayer is broadcast over the whole city throughout the day.

2. Consider the temperature: If you are visiting around January, ensure that you bring along some warm cloths. If you bring mix and match clothes, it will be great. Consider packing nothing but grey, white and black with maybe one or two colored tops. Ideally, a small number of clothes can be mixed and matched to give you a different look everyday.

3. Do not forget skin moisturizer: Since the place could be very dry it is a good idea to have a skin moisturizer to nourish your skin while there. If you are out for a trip then no cream, liquid or gel should be in a container that is more than 100 ml. Leave that big shampoo bottle and pour it into smaller bottles. Top star hotel in Abu Dhabi provide all these amenities for free. This means you may not have to bring all these things. It is all about creating room in your small luggage.

4. Leave scissors at home: Before you leave, trim your nails. You are not allowed to carry anything sharp, blunt or pointed on board. Even a small scissor will most likely be removed at the screening station. If you really need these items, it is best if you buy a cheap pair when you arrive, and get rid of them when you are traveling back. More so, if something is not that important just leave them at home since stuff gets misplaced especially when you are traveling. Once you have reached the place, make yourself comfortable at a top star hotel in Abu Dhabi.

5. Do not over-stuff the bag: You may be having the right bag size, but it still cannot fit the box in the airport. Remember the dimensional requirements of the bag including the wheels and handles. Avoid packing your bag like a meatball. Pack the bag from the perimeter towards the center laying the items as you go. You may want to pack the large items and add small ones as you go along. In the outer pockets of the bag, do not pack anything apart from magazines.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.533s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0898s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb