It all begins tomorrow


Advertisement
Europe
April 16th 2013
Published: April 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Tax season has ended and one more day of work, then Paris and beyond awaits. Our flight leaves at 7:52 am, which means arrive at the airport at 5:30 am to insure we are properly body searched etc.

This is just a preliminary entry to give you all and me a brief overview of our travel plans for this almost month long vacation.

First we leave Portland for Paris, where we spend a full week, me in cooking classes, Jerry seeing the sights we missed last time. From Paris we take the train to Salzburg with a two hour stop over in Zurich for lunch. After 4 nights in Salzburg we are off to Vienna for three nights.

The second half of our trip will take us out of our language comfort zone and out of the Euro zone, so new money to convert. We take the train from Vienna to Budapest and will spend 4 nights there. Next it is on to Prague for 3 nights and finally Berlin (back to the Euro zone) for three nights.

We board the plane home from Berlin on May 12.

I hope you all enjoy the blog and I look forward to your comments.

Bon Voyage.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb