The next trip.


Advertisement
Europe
December 23rd 2012
Published: December 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

There almost wasn't a 2013 trip to blog about. In November I audtioned for Master Chef Season 4 and made it to the final round right before the top 100 that get on the show. Since that was not to be we now get to take another trip.

We had several other trips planned for 2012, but do to my work schedule and the economy we had to cancel them.

This next trip will be a return to Paris for 7 nights and then we will jump on the train and visit Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest, Prague and end in Berlin. This will be our first trip to former Soviet Block Countries and certainly a very different atomopshere and culinary treat.

The week in Paris I will be taking a 5 series cooking class from the same school as I did last March & April. We are renting a 1 bedroom apartment for the week that is very close to the school. Jerry, will spend his time doing the things he was unable to accomplish on our last trip.

We will purchase a Eurorail pass for the rest of our travels.

Stay tune the trip begins April 17, after tax season.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0198s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb