Edit Blog Post
Published: July 22nd 2018
Europe, a giant continent is located on the Eastern & the Northern Hemisphere. It welcomes around 620 million visitors annually. Basically, it attracts more visitors than anywhere else. The best time to visit there are between May- Septembers. Because the weather and the prices, both are reasonable & also you get the less crowd.
Here are the 5 stunning countries, where you can travel at an affordable price. Georgia –
A lesser-known country located in Eurasia (at the intersection of Asia and Europe), covered by black sea beaches & mountains. There are no words to describe the nature of Georgia, it is simply amazing! Doesn’t matter where you go in Georgia, nature amazes you everywhere but if you ask where to visit then we would like to tell you Georgia is not a big country, A tour
to 5 - 6 days is enough to explore. There are some must-visit places & do things.
· Visit Tbilisi –
The capital of Georgia · Kazbegi –
The Gergeti Trinity Church
· Metekhi Church
· Walk through Chardin Street - One of the oldest streets of Tbilisi
· Narikala Fortress
· Mtkvari River
· Take a Sulphur Bath Azerbaijan / Baku –
The commercial hub & the capital of Azerbaijan, also the architectural child of Dubai & Paris. It is known for its medieval walled old city. The city is the cultural, scientific & industrial center of Azerbaijan. It is expanding rapidly, so there are lots of tourist attractions & things to do. And if you are planning to visit so these are the activities to do & places to visit.
• To visit the SHIRVANSHAHS’ PALACE
• A walking tour of Old City
• Visit the Maiden Tower (Top tourist attraction)
• Visit the Mud Volcano (Gobustan)
• Experience the Carpet museum
• The Bibi Hayat Mosque – Must see
• See the Flame tower at Baku bay
• And, visit the Flag square Armenia –
It is a mountainous region between Asia & Europe. It is a country of churches, means you can easily find the churches in every city and villages. Of course, it has the world oldest national church (Armenian Apostolic Church). The capital of Armenia is Yerevan. Yerevan is located at Armenian Highland, in Kotayk canton (The heart
of Armenia). Beyond the capital, Armenia has the dramatic landscape & beautiful looming mountains. Although, Armenia is not a big country but it attracts thousands of visitors.
Some must do activities & places to visit
• Of course, visit the capital – Yerevan
– Pink city
• Drink the famous Armenian Coffee
• Walk through Memorial Park
• 1st Ad century Garni Temple
• Experience the Lake Sevan – Pearl of Armenia
• Tsaghkadzor – Valley of flowers Temple
• Visit the Dilijan town - Mini Switzerland
• Taste the Armenian Cuisine (Food)
• Cascade Monuments – Open Air Museum Temple Ukraine / Kiev –
The largest city & the capital of Ukraine, known for its religious architecture, history museum & secular monuments. It has the highly developed public transport system and extensive infrastructure. Kiev is the city of art & culture, interesting stories and full of world-famous historical landmarks. In eastern Europe, it is the major scientific, educational & industrial and cultural center.
If you are planning a trip to Kiev then these are the things to do.
• Enjoy the unusual beach
• Also the
unusual outdoor Gym
• Eat Ukrainian street food
• Experience the deepest Subway in the world
• Spend the day at sculpture Alley (Park Landscape Alley
• Explore the World war II Eternal Glory Park
• Enjoy the River cruise
• Visit the Christian Monastery - Pechersk Lavra
• Visit the Maidan Nezalezhnosti and Khreshchatyk Street
It is a small rugged mountainous Balkan country having the medieval villages & narrow beaches. It is located between many countries like Croatia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Serbia & more. It is known for its historic town, beaches, Amazing views, hiking, art & architecture & local cuisine. The Capital of Montenegro is Podgorica city. It is an underrated country but there are a lot of things to do for a visitor.
Here are some must-do things.
• To Visit Lovcen Mausoleum
• Spot the wildlife at Lake national park
• Hiking & Skiing
• Enjoy the Jeep Safari
• Adventurous Horse Riding from the Capital.
• Visit the Capital – (The best place to visit)
• Visiting the Dobrota town
• Enjoy the
stunning coastline & beach – Budva
• Black Lake
• Impressive & the Europe’s deepest river - The River Canyon
Tot: 3.709s; Tpl: 0.047s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0371s; 3; m:saturn w:www (126.96.36.199); sld: 2;
; mem: 1.4mb