From Scotaland to Lands End


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland
November 7th 2012
Published: August 24th 2013
Edit Blog Post

From Harry's Journal 7/11/12

We finally made it to Scotland in the car. The first night we stayed in a B&B (bed and breakfast). The man’s name was Harry and if you have forgotten my name is Harry too. In the morning the breakfast was huge and not cooked like an Australian breakfast. The porridge was salty and the sausages not cooked proper.

Then we drove to Oban and saw lots of lochs (lakes) and snowy mountains. We got to go up a cable car to near the top of a snowy mountain called Ben Nevis. It was snowy at the top. I liked my first play in the snow and I would like to see it again.

We went to Loch Ness where some people believe the Loch Ness monster lives. We went to Edinburgh and went to the big castle which was like Warwick castle.

Then we left Scotland and drove south to England and Stonehenge. This is a group of stones poking out of the ground and no-one knows how they got there from Wales to England or why they built it.

Lands End

We drove to Lands End which was as far south as we could go. We had a look around and found a really cool playground that had a swingish, ropish flying fox that was really fun.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb