Summer in England 2014


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Suffolk » Ipswich
August 11th 2014
Published: August 11th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Monday August 11,2014

Welcome back readers,friends,family and other curious folks!

Today Sally and I went on a nostalgic road trip back to Saxmundham! I had not walked up and the down the quaint village for some time, now. Most of the stores are the same but there have been some changes, at least within the last few years. New Grocery stores,charity shops,bookshop/antique store and a cafe have been built. For those readers who don't know, the town of Saxmundham is about 30 minutes away from Ipswich by car. Sally and Penton used to live at Kiln Farm for many years before moving and eventually living at Poplar Farm House in Ipswich. We have a nice delicious lunch with old friends,the Wilsons who have lived in Saxmundham for a long time. It was great to see and catch up on their news. On the way back, Sally and I picked up a volunteer/(woofer) to help in the garden from the coach(bus) stop near the cinema. This young woman is from Czech republic and I enjoyed meeting her. We have had good conversations! The four of us: Sally,Miguel,Lekiesha and I had a great dinner! Afterwards, we all did our own thing, I am the last to go to bed!

Folks, I forgot to post a few other photos from yesterday and so I will post them now! English weather is bizarre! One needs to be flexible,calm and patient! 😊 Goodnight! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0236s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb