Fun Times in NH 29!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Somerset » Bath
October 13th 2008
Published: October 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Ok so in my blogs I have realized that I have not given my house mates any airtime. I mean everyone at home should know the characters/lovely people that I am living with because it is too much fun. There are eight of us in the house plus we have an adopted member named Julia from the house across the road. I live with 5 other girls and 2 guys. We have had such a wonderful time together soo far. The great thing about our house i feel like is that everyone gets along, is laid back and enjoys each others company. I live with two of the sweetiest girls Ali and Emily who "take care of us" but since they were gone to Paris this weekend the house dropped into some disarray until we cleaned the kitchen on Sunday morning. Bridget and Meagan are both from Franklin and Marshal up in PA. We all call Bridget "Kitsy" because it is alternative personality... Kitsy Babcock is a library assistant and for some reason it is Bridget's AIM screen name so now we just call her Kitsy. Megs is amazing and we share the top floor of the house. Most of my house mates are English majors and many of them are writers. Lauren lives on the bottom floor with the boys and though she hasnt been feeling well lately she is amazingly funny once you get her going. Out living room is scattered with post-it- notes threats and taunts mostly started by Lauren. The boys... where to begin with them the best way to describe Matt is that he is the craziest/ most loveable person i have ever met but he sent his picture into a look alike website and the highest hit he came back with was Charles Mason. This says enough out Matt's mindset and such. John is from BC and dating a girl in the program who we all love. He is a Tolkien fanatic like myself but he hates doing dishes. Jules is our adopted house mate from NH 18 who we love and she will probably start moving her clothes over to our house pretty soon.
Over all Northampton 29 is the best house in the world because of the laugh we haves! More good times stories to come!


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0346s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb