Last day in London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Earls Court
September 27th 2009
Published: September 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi there

Well its our last day in London and our last blog from the other side of the world. We are off to Los Angeles tomorrow.

We have had a great time here. The Stomp show was A-MA-ZING, FUNNY, INTENSE, LOUD, very well done, they made music out of all sorts. Newspaper, lighters, brooms, rubbish bin lids, plastic shopping bags, paint tins, rubber pipes, etc, etc, etc. We all really enjoyed it, have not laughed so much and would recommend you going to see it if you get the chance.

The LONDON EYE well what a view, both Hannah and Robert enjoyed walking all around the pod while Marion sat very still on the sit in the middle. We had blue skies for our ride and could see for miles and miles.

The TOWER OF LONDON was a very historic place, the guides were very informative. Robert looked around the White Tower and thought the Henry the VIII Dressed to Kill exhibition about his armour was very good. The crown jewels were a sight to see, the African Diamond was as big as Hannahs hand - WOW. We could have spent a lot more time here but unfortunately we ran out of time.

Saturday we went to the Portobello Road Markets. The stalls were on both sides of the road and there were shops as well, we didn't make it to the end of the Road, there were sooooo many. Heaps of antique shops, jewellery, t shirts, clothing, guns, china, silverware, food, leather, souvenours, and so on. Great shopping day for Hannah.

Robert's shopping day today. The purchase of the day was a new Camera, that should keep him quiet for a while. Packing up tonite and our last Pub Dinner, roast beef with yorkshire pudding one of our favourites. YUMMY.

Hannah says she will miss the underground!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next blog from LA.

TaTa for now.



Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



30th September 2009

hey
hey u,s just got on to travel blog its taken me this long hannah how was ur bday in paris!!!! do u like planes??? hey auntie how are you??? its it fun traveling robert!!! hows the girls??

Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0314s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb