Hello from London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Earls Court
September 24th 2009
Published: September 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello from London

Don't tell Robert but I must admit that our flight from Rome to London on the British Airway plane was very comfortable, had heaps of leg room and the seats are wider (suits my B O T tom). Our pickup driver turned up missing, he went to the wrong terminal oooppps, but never mind we eventually met up with him. His boot was not large enough for all our luggage tho. LOL.

We have had a great couple of days here in London. Madame Tussauds - most of the figures were very realistic - got sucked into believing one was a real tourist taking a photo LOL - well worth the money. Harrods - well wot can I say Hannah and Robert were in their element - if you couldn't buy something for someone there, there would be something wrong (lots of $s would help tho). Buckingham Palace - huge and gold and touristy - no photos allowed here. Bus Tour around the city - fantastic, had a great tour guide and saw all the city sites, not a lot of fotos here tho. Off to the London Eye and The Tower of London tomorrow.

Having a day in today, Hannah has a cold and needs to catch up on some sleep (she is alseep now), so ironing is the call of the morning. Hannah is also enjoying watching TV, she hasn't blobbed out in front of the TV for some weeks now.

Watched Coro Street last nite, wont tell you wots happening. LOL. STOMP show tonite, we are all looking forward to that.
The underground is absolutley fantastic, it blows us away. Feels like we are on the Monopoly Board, hahahahahah.

Hope you are all enjoying our blog.

TTFN

LC13 - What was the original name of the Parliment Buildings in London??? and do you know what is Big Ben (hint - its not the clock)???








Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0276s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb