April 30


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
April 30th 2015
Published: April 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Why the travel blog?

We’re going to use this travel blog website to post pictures of our upcoming trip to Spain. If you’re interested in following, we’ll try to add something each day.

So, how did the trip come about?

David and Rick came up with the idea of going to Spain for a cycling trip. I weaseled my way onboard as the “soigneur” - the gofer who drives the support car, arranges hotels, delivers lunch, and so on.

Where are we going?

We land in Madrid on May 4th, drive to Ronda on the 6th, then Rick and David will spend a week biking from there to Granada. At this point, they have only a general idea of the specific route they’ll take. Around the middle of May, we’ll drive from Granada to Leon and Rick and David will follow the Camino de Santiago to Santiago de Compostela. That will take a week or so. From there we’ll drive back to Madrid and fly home on May 28. At least that’s the plan. Who knows how it will actually unfold?

Our fourth member

Jan is the fourth member of our party - sort of. She’s coming to Spain with us but is touring independently. We may link up with her at various times on the trip.

Communicating with us

This page includes comment and messaging links. They’ve been disabled. If you want contact one of us, used our regular email addresses.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.262s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb