Barcelona


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
July 19th 2008
Published: July 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,
We are here in Barcelona having an amazing time. We took an overnight train from San Sebastian which was terrible hahahah, no air and a loud Spanish man who literally talked until 4 in the morning. Anyway when we got in Kyle Jason and I checked into our room and walked all around. We walked down to the water and then up the Las Rambla, and then the Picaso Museum . Later that night we went out for a few drinks. Yesterday we went all around the city looking at the different Gaudi buildings, as we went to all of the places that Jason and Kyle used to go when they lived here. Last night we went to the famous restaurant 4 gats, it was amazing Spanish food!!!! Today Jason´s older brother Eric met up with us and we walked around the city more and then took a tram up to the top of this mountain where there was a bar that looked over the entire city, sooo pretty. I think that tomorrow kyle and I will go to the local food market and have a picnic at the water and then just walk more. It has been fun going to a city that Kyle knows so well. The weather here is so nice, it has been about 80 each day with a nice breeze, we are getting really tan!!!!! Anyway that is about it for now. Our next stop is Cinque Terra!! Can´t wait !!

XOXOXOXOXO
Annie and Kyle

Advertisement



Tot: 0.261s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb