hiiiiiiii


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Basque Country » San Sebastián
July 15th 2008
Published: July 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

HI everyone!!!!!
We are sorry that it has taken soooo long for us to write another entry but we have been crazed!!!!! Ok sooo here is the deal. Kyle an I finally made it to Bilbao to go to his friends wedding. The first night that we got in we met up with all of their old friends and had Punchos and beers at a tapas bar and just hung out all night. The next day the family of both the bride and groom an and a group of the grooms friends (me kyle and about 8 others) all went on a prvate buss to a residence where they shpwed us how to make paella, it was sooooooo good. We hung out there all day just drinking wine and eating amazing spanish food. The next day was the wedding. The bus picked us up again and drove 1 hour int the basque cuntry to a beach for the ceramony, then to the most amazing castle I have ever seen for the reception, where we had amading hamon, wine, fish, steak, and champagne!! We all danced the night away and then took the bus back at midnight. The next morning we we walked arund Bilbao, and went to the Gugenheim, it was really cool. Then we met a bus at 6 pm to take us to this private villa (it was soooooo pretty) in Pamplona. We lucked out because the bride knew someone who hooked us up with this place. So the bride and grom and six of us got to the villa, ate some dinner and then we took a bus to downtown pamplona. This is when it gets crazy. Everywhere we looked there were hndreds of people dressed in all white and red completley drunk falling and singing all ver the place, it was a little overwhelming. We got dropped off, and the tradition is that you party all night and stay in the streets partying untill the next morning at 8 am when the running occurs. So we did, it was crazy. All of the boys ran, yes even Kyle, and the girls watched which kinda sucked but there was so way we were going to run hahahah. So after the running all the boys made it ut alive we took a bus back to the villa. At this pint it had been about 36 hour of no sleep and we are now all sober and miserable, so of course we get off at the wrong stop and end up having to walk 2 miles up hill to get back to our place!!!!! That was all bad. Once we got back there was no time to sleep of course because we had to shower and take a bus to San Sebastian. Here we had more Punchos which are little appatizers, but they are great. Then we all went to the beach and fell asleep for two hours. Later that day Jason and his family who is Kyles good friend and Kyle and I and Eric (kyles other friend) and his cousin drove to a little town 20 minutes out of san Sebasian to Zarautz. >Eric and Ashley, Kyle and I crammed into one bedroom in a hosetel and slepped all night. Yesterday moring we woke up and walked to the ebach and , let me say that ths is hands down the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. The water is warm and blue and the sand is white an the temperature was 85. AMAZING. We swam all day and layed out. Later that night we walked around the town nd had some dinner. just chilling out. We went to bed last night and none of us set an alarm so this mrening Eric woke us up screaming that is was 12 and we had to be out of uor hotel in 10 minutes and that they can´t let us stay there another night, so we were kinda in deep trouble. We packed frantically and finally found this amazing woman who is letting us stay in her house for 40 euro a night...amazing. so we just threw our bags down and put uor swim suits on and are about to hit the beach again today. We are going to rend surf boards and atempt to learn hahah, ya right..... Anyway tomorow night we rent a car, Eric, Kyle, jason, Ashley and I an drive to Barcelona!!! Can´t wait. We will try to write more but as you can see the past five days have been insane!!!! We have to go work on our tan now and try to learn how to surf, I´ll let you know how that one goes hahaha. We miss you all I can´t wait to see everyone. Hope all is well.

ps sorry for the typeos but I hve no more time on the comp. to proof read heheheh

XOXXOXOOXOXOX
Annie and Kyle

Advertisement



15th July 2008

pintxos and txakoli!!
16th July 2008

Kyle, Did you hurt your ear?
Can't say I'm surprised you ran with (from?) the bulls, but was glad to hear you didn't injure yourself. Sounds like you are having a great time. Keep posting. It is fun to hear about your adventures.

Tot: 0.235s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0489s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb