Top places to visit in Spain


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
June 3rd 2019
Published: June 3rd 2019
Edit Blog Post

Planning your visit to Spain? Spain is one of the diverse cities with innumerable sites and views you should never miss having a view of. Starting with the Pyrenees in the Mediterranean as well as Atlantic, you will definitely have fascinating visits right here in Spain. If you value paella and bullfighting, then Spain is the best place to spend your summer in and relish in stunning views.



Still, Spanians' value culture and heritage, You will delight in knowing our culture as well as other peoples too. Get informed with Catalan culture in Barcelona and finalize with great building developed by Antonio Gaud. Amazingly, visit Peratallada in Girona, Spain a small village situated in Girona area where artistic work and historical monuments and architectural buildings are found. Absolutely amazing.


Let's review the top places you ought to visit in Spain:




Santiago de Compostella

This is the capital city of Galicia region, a popular final destination of the ancient religious journey. This is a very crucial place visited by many Christians as it is believed that s.t James an apostle of Jesus was buried in this place. This is a place visited by countless Christians all over the world.



Toledo

This is the capital city of Spain sited on a mountain top. The city is referred to as the ''city of three cultures''. This is because it was initially inhabited by three cultures; Jews, Muslims and Christians. Currently, this great city serves as a historical site of arts and architecture backed by the Roman empire.



Cordoba

It is the capital city of the Cordoba province in southern Asia. Surrounding the Mezquita, a star attraction is medieval streets, courtyards and plaza. Mezquita was initially a mosque but currently is a great cathedral preserving and displaying its architecture to its visitors. The stunning views of forest columns and shaped as Islamic styles as well as white arches reminds the Cordoba people of the glorious nature of God.



San Sebastian

San Sebastian is perched in the basque country. This impressive seaside with stunning views of the beaches and unique traditions is the most loved by many. Innumerable historic buildings are presented in this great city which followed the destruction in the 19th century. The city prides itself in offering outstanding beaches in entire Europe for sunbathing and kayaking.



Valencia

This is also the city of arts and science. A massive complex of cultural and entertainment was constructed in the city. Within the massive complex is planetarium and science museum for artistic works. Festivals like Fallas are hosted every march.



Seville

This is one of the best places to visit in Spain with outstanding attractions, buzzing nightlife and live festivals. Being the capital of Andalusia, it also serves as a financial and cultural capital. The city holds many historical landmarks and it is believed to be the city where Christopher Columbus was buried. Still, Real Alcazar is a great building with impressive gardens and Moorish palace.





With the list above, you can select your best places to visit this summer in Spain. While the list is endless, these places will leave a history in your mind.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.477s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1139s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb