They should not do it for their wives


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Valencian Community » Valencia
July 6th 2010
Published: July 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

They should not do it for their wives but the dog is a different friend. Saw it quite a few times in Spain. Dogowner goes with his dog near a wastebasket, let him shit. Take out his plastic bag.Takes the shit, looks like he feels the temperature and than throws it in the waste basket.
Bravo. You don t see lots of waste in the streets. However how much you have to love the dog to repeat this process hundreds of time a year.

Had a hop on hop of tour yesterday in Valencia. Beautiful city with lots of green, historic centre, a grown up cathedral quite different from the ones in Jerez and Cadiz. Lots of churches and again the so good looking North railway station.

Left the hotel early today . Left my luggage at the station and had a look at the Lonja one of the Unesco world heritage buildings.

Postcards to buy enough. But stams. In the tobacco shops, where do you find one not closed? The post office, no time to look for.
Finally I asked help in my Hotel EXPO Valentia. Could they help as in lot other hotels to send the cards and stamping them with their machine. Of course I wanted to pay.
No sir we don t give this kind of service. It s not our problem.

Will leave with the 13.08 to Narvonne, France and change there for Carcassonne planning to arrive late evening.( after football)



Advertisement



11th July 2010

Recomendation
Spain is really nice country and its not useless to travel around it. There are so many nice place to see. My favorite lpaces are Barcelona, Valencia and Granada so I would like to recomend you these. People whou are coming are searching accomodation depands on price and quality. I tryed several hostels but now i would change. So i recommend staying in Hostels Barcelona

Tot: 0.277s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 59; dbt: 0.092s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb