Alex's Blog


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » District of Madrid » Madrid
August 17th 2011
Published: August 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Imagine a church much larger than Saint Margret Mary full of people of all ages and ethnicities; the countries present ranged from the USA and Canada all the way to Australia and Ireland. In that church we had catechesis and mass in English. When we had a break we met the population of Alaska, boys from an all boys catholic school, and some people from Pennsylvania. After catechesis we had a lunch that consisted of hamburgers minus the bun lettuce and tomato. Once lunch was done we fought through the crowds to reach Real Madrid Stadium where we sat for a good hour, so we could steal the Wifi. The adults decided to end the day early since we had a long day the next day so we got onto the train to go back to the hotel and pool. On the train Eric failed to get a girl’s number even though she was trying to give it to him, but I think everyone forgot all about it once they jumped into the pool. Using one of Joe’s balls they started a war which continued until Nikki tossed the ball over the ceiling using her softball skills. I hope next time we get in the pool we don’t lose Joe’s other ball since that’s the only one he has left.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.265s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb