bad timing


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » District of Madrid » Madrid
July 5th 2010
Published: July 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

i have heard a lot of reports that i dont blog enough and that i dont go into enough detail. well, i am on vacation, most of it you can hear about it when i get back. it is hard enough to figure out if i am going to morocco tomorrow or to seville. to tell you the truth, i will be lucky to know where i am spending the night until a couple of hours before bed time. but that is what makes the trip so interesting. i´ll let you know if i get there. but lets put all that aside.

i rolled through normandy and then spent a couple of days in the seaside town of la rochelle. nice little town. i saw some old lady french breasts at the beach. exactly what every 27 year old guy yearns for. I spent about half a day with a danish couple about my age. I learned how to correctly say my last name and i probably have a place to stay when i visit copenahgen.

i made it to madrid on time to meet anna and aimee. slow first day due to their jet lag. we are going to the prado and the arheological museum (read indiana jones) in the morning and the hopefully going to morocco in the afternoon to make our schedule work out.

it has been an interesting trrip so far. the next two weeks should be a blast since i wont have to try so hard to meet new people every day.

enjoy the grind of the real world and slaving for the man ( i thought i would throw in some liberal bs at the end)

- kyle

Advertisement



6th July 2010

hey
dude.. have a good time and dont worry about blogging! miss you and hope you are buying me cool shit! love ur face!

Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb