Back in Madrid!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » District of Madrid » Madrid
June 26th 2009
Published: June 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well we just got back to Madrid, and our flight for the states leaves tomorrow. The flight here was probably one of the worst I have ever been on! First off, it just takes forever to board people on the plane... the take off and most of the flight was smooth, but there was a very loud and very annoying group of people maybe 5 rows behind us that would not shut up. They were yelling and laughing and talking so loud, and would like scream and yell when we were taking off and when there was turbulence... which did not help me. Then we started our decent into Madrid... which was sooo turbulent and of course seemed to last forever. I dont ever remember such a turbulent decent, I mean I have experienced turbulent flight like when we are just cruising, but the plane was going all over the place untill we landed, thank God we did. So I was anxious enough from that, and the group of loud Spaniards were yelling and laughing the whole way down, yelling and "oooooo"ing whenever we would drop sharply or bounce around like we were on a roller-coaster... not fun.

So.. (sigh) after the decent and landing that seemed to take forever it then took forever again to taxi and get off of the plane. But thank goodness we are here in the Hilton hotel airport. Andy and I are in one room and mere and dad are in another, the rooms are very nice, designed very modernly but also very comfortable. Right now we are enjoying some free drinks and snacks in the guest room or whatever, watchin the news which is filled with clips of Michael Jackson. When we were going to bed last night we heard that he was in cardiac arrest and then in a coma, and then when we woke up we heard that he had died. I'm sad and surprised that he is gone, but I definitely know that he is in more peace now wherever he is than he was here on this earth! Ok well im gonna go relax some more lol, eat something and maybe go swimming! Our flight tomorrow leaves around 11 maybe... I am not sure when will will be in the states, maybe in the afternoon. Luego!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.187s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0437s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb