B2, Travel Blog 2


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
September 26th 2013
Published: September 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the Dominant Religion in Barcelona, and how does this faith differ from Christianity?

In the article that i read it explains how the main religion in barcelona is Catholicism. The residents of barcelona have evolved over time since the creations of temples of prayer or their churches or cathedrals. The article also lets me know that the residents like to party a lot because they have so many days of festivities. Lastly my country is known to be very kind and welcoming because of their religion and ways of life.

http://www.vcarious.com/Travel-Guide/Spain/Catalonia/Barcelona/Background.html

The dominant religion in barcelona is Catholicism this religion is very high in populations because it is one of the original religions that has not evolved over time but has stayed the same in its beliefs and cultures. This culture is different from Christianity because the catholics go to mass and they call it mass other than going to church like christians. in Catholicism they want to give glory to god while christians want to live and obey gods commands to his children all over the world. Lastly Catholicism is world wide while christianity means follower of christ.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0491s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb