B2 Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona » Barcelona
September 12th 2013
Published: September 12th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the current political structure/government in this country/region? Who has power, and how do those in power interact with their people?

The political infrastructure that Barcelona is in, is an unemployment streak of 1.3 percent instead of the hypothesized guess of .5 percent. the number of unemployed people in Barcelona in about 6.2 million people. As a result to this Barcelona is in a debt crisis with most of its citizens not being able t trust its own government. A very interesting fact about the government is that they are not even trying their hardest to fix the debts that Barcelona is in. The people who have power in this city are the political parties, the government, and the political two way political streak.

http://www.barcelonaradical.net/info/5066/the-spanish-slump-political-crisis-and-the-need-for-institutional-reform-julie-cantalou



some interesting facts about the Barcelona culture is that for the past couple of years the government has tried to get rid of the cultural language and the culture all together even the language. i believe that one of the reasons this is happening is because of the cultural independence that Barcelona's government has been feeling. Although the Barcelona citizens has shown developing progress they are still showing traces of difficulty of their history.

http://www.europe-cities.com/en/600/spain/barcelona/culture/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0629s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb