B 2 Travel Blog 3


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona » Barcelona
October 10th 2013
Published: October 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What does diversity look like in your country? what different races are prominent in this society?

According to my article there is little to no diversity in my country because the government officials and the citizens say that ""Diversity is not a threat. It is our richness to be united." by this what the mean is that they do not want diversity between their country but to be unified and stay true to their citizens and peers. The only small part of diversity that can be seen by this country is intra-religion as the people who are a bit diverse from the rest of the countries citizens.

http://www.onecountry.org/e162/e16208as_PWR_story.htm

What i think that the main point of this article was, was that their people are very united calm people and have barely to none kind of diversity and they do not consider themselves people of war and conflict but people of peace and harmonious people. In addition these people were not diverse and only considered the young population to be diverse and therefore the government held parades that helped young teens find out more about this topic.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0434s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb