More Barcelona


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
May 21st 2006
Published: May 20th 2006
Edit Blog Post

FC Barcelona FieldFC Barcelona FieldFC Barcelona Field

European Cup champs!
We woke up a little later than we thought but we went on the Metro all the way up to the FC Barcelona stadium. It took like an hour to get therem but man was it worth it. We took the full tour where we could go on the field and in the press box, then to the museum. When we were done and we went to the store we decided that we would take the tour bus around the city instead of walking for the 20 miles to get to all the sites. It was an awesome choice because the sites were amazing. We saw tons of churchs, the Olympic Village and some of the most amazing views ever. We were on the tour bus for like 7 hours before we finally head back to the hostel.

We got back and reorganized our bags before we went out for the night. We thought it would be an early night, but as usual, that didnt happen at all. Next thing we knew, it was 3 am and we had to be up at 8 for a train to Nice, France. My alarm clock was still on London time, so thank god Heather woke up, and we grabbed our new friend Kassandra and headed to the train station within 2 minutes of missing our train. Kassandra is a Canadian girl we met who is going to the same countries as us till Switzerland, so we are basically travelling together. We also met 5 people from Michigan, 3 kids who just graduated, and a 30 year couple from there who are the coolest old people ive ever met.

Our train car was the 8 of us, and 12 kids from Miami, OH who were studying abroad in Paris. I also met a girl from Minnesota who was one of the nicest people ive met, plus 2 random girls from Cali and 3 nice guys from Austrailia.

It is absolutly AMAZING how many people we are meeting, and how this trip is 10000000 times better than i could have ever dreamed. Off to Nice, France /Monte Carlo.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0594s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb