Baggage found ... BUT WE REJECT OUR OWN LUGGAGE!!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
December 30th 2007
Published: December 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

You are reading it right.
They have found it and want to deliver it tomorrow 12-31 ....
but WE REFUSE to be burdened by that slacking, laggard stuff which is actually our own ´luggage´.
It´s here in Barcelona with a deliver company and it´s been so long and we´re already resupplied and we´re ´traveling light´ I tell ya!!!
WE DON¨T need it and we don´t want it !! SEND it back to Madrid we said, since that´s the last we saw it anyway !!! Es verdad! .... True, no lie.
======================================
Okay, so today, we thoroughly enjoyed the Picasso Museum and went down to the Gothic quarter. We found an absolutely great tapas bar, where you eat what you want and at the end, they count the toothpicks to figure out how many you had... (no fair eating wood for a lower bill) ....each one cost about $1.50, but were all so unique, we had 13 of them!! ...
======================================
oh.. click here for a video of the Magic Fountain from Last Night
======================================
After all that fun, we had to take about 2 hours out of our day to make our travel arrangements to get to Morocco and then to get back to Madrid for our flight home (where we will be reunited with our lazy luggage for the trip home) so, the morroco trip is an overnight train from Barcelona to Cordoba, then 3 more hours to Algaciras ...once there, we´re just a ferry ride across. Ít´s a tight agenda, we´ll have to see how it plays out!!
====================
For dinner tonight, we had baby octopus! and other awesome seafood right on the beach. There will be pictures soon!.
====================
Good night, happy and safe new year to you all.
Blessings...
Michael






Advertisement



Tot: 0.173s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0519s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb