Feliz Ano Nuevo!!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
December 31st 2007
Published: December 31st 2007
Edit Blog Post

okay quickly, since I have only 10 minutes before they close this internet cafe it´s heading to New Years eve midnight!!

We had an awesome day.... today we spent 3 hours in CLICK THIS...Joan Miro Foundation
Steven and I really loved it... the audio guide was quite exhaustive and it made it quite the place... Almost the museum that we wished would never end !! Filled with modern art.
See more HERE

Then we spent some time at the top of Montjuic and rode a Teleferico cable car to a huge castle.

Okay, but the big news is we are LEAVING Barcelona tomorrow, heading to Morocco, but to do it we have to go to Madrid, then on to Cordoba, then Algaciras where we will arrive at 8pm on January 1 .
Our hotel is close to the Rock of Gibraltar.. Then we´ll have ALL of January 2 to get to Morocco (maybe stay overnight too!!), till on January 3rd at 1500, we have to head back to Madrid for our early flight home ...
Trip is almost over, but our adventure to Morocco is JUST BEGUN !!

Happy Fleece ano nuevo!!! .....
Blessings. Michael and Steven

Advertisement



31st December 2007

Sounds like you're enjoying your trip, even with the AWOL luggage that you discovered you didn't need. Blessings, joy and peace for the New Year!
15th January 2008

Oops or not
Feliz Ano Nuevo means happy new anus. At first I thought that was a mistake but then reading on I see you mentioned Joan Miró and the Ano Nuevo could be the name of one of his works of art.

Tot: 0.179s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1145s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb