Las Ramblas Pub Crawl...


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
April 24th 2007
Published: April 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post


First the search for Paella is still ongoing... There are places but they all look tourist type joints, if i´m gonna have it, it´s going to be the real deal. Definately, not at a place called Paella Express, i don´t think so... So, cleaned up at my hotel before going out to the Travel bar and met the owner, was a cool guy and helped hook me up a cheap place to crash for the night nearby at a friends place who rents out bunk beds in rooms. I needed a place to crash since the trains to Sabadell stop by 11:15.

So, the bar is cool, just a bunch of friendly foreigners from all over the place, the Dutch girls showed up on time which both their names are Linda (common name for Holland?) and had a drink before finding out the bar organized a pub crawl for the night where you get a drink and shot at four different bars. Was a blast since all the restuarants were cool hole in the walls plus it was a group of 12 just getting crazy!!! One place has a girl on a stool in front of the bathroom and if you wanted to use it, she had a super soaker water gun filled with vodka and she got to shoot in your mouth for as long as she pleased before deciding to let you in...

Was a good nite, walked the girls back to their hotel as they were trying to teach me dutch all drunk in which i don´t remember a damn word they tried to teach me... oh well... Headed to the guy´s flat and just passed out in my bunkbed...

Good night

Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0188s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb