Churros con Chocalate


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
April 24th 2007
Published: April 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ok, i wrote up a damn good entry just to have the computer go down, so short version is now in affect.


Headed to Los Ramblas (touristy street w/ sidewalk acts and the whole shabang) and finally had the fabled churros and chocalate for breakfast, it definately met the hype and will now become my breakfast stable. Surprised noone made a cereal in this flavor yet...

On to the bike group tour i purchased before leaving. There was 12 of us and all were from Europe and i was the sole represenative of the "Evil Empire"... Sweet... So, we got to see a good amount of Barcelona and had a drink stop in which i met Linda and Linda from Holland. We quickly hit it off and assured them i´m nothing like that damn tv show "The OC". Seems, when i mention Orange county they think that show... i will be meeting up with them for drinks tonite. So, it´s always fun to have plans with near strangers and see how it goes... Anyways, i´m hungry now and going to find some Paella to scarf down before heading out later tonite...

Will stay in touch as i have a flamenco show lined up tommorrow, yaaaariibaaaa!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 39; dbt: 0.0309s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb