DAY 2 !Hola Espana! 2019: Arrived in SPAIN


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
July 9th 2019
Published: July 9th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Today, TASSO landed in Barcelona. We arrived missing four very important musicians. Unfortunately, three musicians’ passports were not valid three months past our return date so they were not allowed to travel. We all cleared SPAIN immigration without any problems and met our tour guides for the first time. While we waited for Eleni, who flew in from Greece, some of the band managers began to make preparations for one adult to remain behind to receive the three musicians getting new passports arriving on the tenth. We were also reunited with six other TASSO members who flew to Spain a few days earlier.

At around noon on the 9th of July we boarded the coach and began our journey to Valencia. Most people enjoyed a quick nap on the bus while some of the managers worked the phones ensuring travel arrangements were on track to receive the missing three.

We arrived in Valencia around 6pm where we were reunited with more TASSO members such as the Bradleys, the J Boys, the Cilnicians and Ben Tepper. After everyone received their keys and checked into the hotel, we left at 7:15 for dinner. It felt like a 14 course meal! By the time the main course arrived everyone was full. After dinner we boarded the coach and returned to the hotel where most people were knocked out, while the older teenagers, who think they are invincible, are forcing themselves into staying awake. Tomorrow we have a big day, our first performance.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.175s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0499s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb