Bueno


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Castile & León » Salamanca
May 16th 2013
Published: May 17th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Instead of being tutored today, we replaced one of our classes with a private class. Our teacher is so sweet, and she was very helpful. She explained the words we didn’t know (still in Spanish) and made sure we understood everything before we moved on. It has taken a couple of days, but I am getting the hang of this thing called Spanish. I am learning new words every day, as well as remembering them! After class, I went home for a delicious lunch. I got to relax a little until we met up after to go to the Museum of Art. It is a beautiful museum, with a great history. It was once a mansion owned by a husband and wife. When they died it was turned in to a museum. They do not allow you to take any photos, even though it is a beautiful place. There is a room that is dedicated to porcelain dolls, and it was really creepy. We were free the rest of the day so we walked around and shopped. Earlier tonight we went to a cool little restaurant and hung out for a bit. The place is called Eramus. It is really fun and really neat looking. It was a relaxing and fun day, but I am too tired to write anymore.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.194s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 64; dbt: 0.1499s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb