San Sebastián


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Basque Country » San Sebastián
September 19th 2017
Published: September 19th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Day 9 dad's last day in his 40s



We caught the metro train and used our very last ticket. That means we used 20 tickets each while in Barcelona. Zoe and I know the metro very well now so we showed everyone where to go. We caught the train to a 4d movie about Gaudi. It was really cool. If you don't know what 4d is, it is including 4 of your 5 senses. It had air and water mist shooting out of the seat in front of you.



We then went to the main railway station and put our bags in a locker and explored a bit. When we got on the train we were told we would be on it for seven hours. We did some coloring and played games. After 5 long hours we decided to write a song for daddy and it actually turned out really well. It's called 50 is a very large number.





After that we got a taxi to the apartment and found it hard to get in because it said we could use the door on the right or door on the left. We tried both and both worked!The place is massive. It has single beds next to each other and a double bed. It had a kitchen with all the appliances and a radio and a couch next to the dinner table. It has two bathrooms and two more couches in the room opposite the main bedroom. There is also a tv and piano. We went to a self serve dinner place down the road and found other places. Then we were tired and went to bed after a long day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.278s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0484s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb