Moving on


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Asturias » Luanco
March 29th 2017
Published: March 29th 2017
Edit Blog Post

28th March

We woke to beautiful sunrise which was around 8am as we’re quite aways west. The forecast is for 21* today which maybe so but there is still a fresh chill in the air. Off on the bikes again to town this time with passports & we bumped into the Scots couple from the site. They told Cathy of a shell shop they’d been to – I fell out with them on the spot. Cathy homed into the shop like an Exocet & even her face fell when the chap had wrapped her purchases & said €25... €25 for two shells! They may be pretty but blimey; deffo not talking to the Scots couple again.

So with that magnificent purchase we forgot about menu de dias by the harbour as we were now skint & bought some tasty bits, cycled round the bay & ate near the beach which was a fair exchange I guess, me the eternal optimist.

Sometimes I wonder what will happen in the days to be worthy of a blog comment. I was thinking this by the beach when a chap walked onto the beach with a dog, took his rucksack off & threw a ball around. Enter stage right another little dog which had a sniff around & promptly cocked it’s leg & peed on his rucksack – very entertaining! I think he saw us rolling with laughter because he left pretty sharpish, probably to wash his gear!

Supermercado & home to ignore the Scots. Put the bikes on the rack as tomorrow we head South West to Pontevedra which is probably a 3 hour drive. Now sat in the warm sunshine .. & a motorhome has arrived & they have the whole site to choose from & they park up 15metres away...I bet they’re German. No, they’re Swiss, in their late 30s & very pleasant so I’ll let them off. He was explaining how many companies in Switzerland offer their workers unpaid leave opportunities to achieve a better work life balance & they are away for 10 weeks. They go to UK next & want to visit Liverpool & Manchester to watch football – I tried to put them off. I suggested that if they do go, they put the motorhome on bricks & put their wheels inside....

It’s 6 o’clock & glorious!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 11; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0696s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb