B2 Travel Blog #3


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Aragon
October 10th 2013
Published: October 10th 2013
Edit Blog Post

In the article I read about "Marriage, Family, and Kinship" most marriages occurred because of children! but both Men and women had to value and raise their children with "love and affection" by parents and every family member. I found this interesting because I agree that once someone has a baby everyone should treat the baby with respect. Men and women also have a few equalities, but men do the most hard work. Women have the right to work hard like men, but most do not do so. So what role do women play in this society? Do they have equality? If not, what discrimination do women in this country face?

Men performed tasks that are harder for women to do. It's a traditional thing in Spain that women and men pursue leisure separately. Men work more a politics while women maintain the household management and religion. Women were able to do men's jobs like drive a plow or a tractor. Many men cook as well as women. Married men and women both raise their children in partnership. They have equally rights when it comes to their household but with work, men do the most challenging than women.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb