June 29 2014. Kranjska Gora sight seeing


Advertisement
Slovenia's flag
Europe » Slovenia
June 29th 2014
Published: May 28th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Well not a lot happened today. Up at the normal time and then searched for a cafe for breakfast. No need to play find the spoon! Gus and I did a bit of retail therapy with Gus buying a very snappy pair of bib n brace Castellii cycling shorts to replace his Kmart specials and after much deliberation I bought a new Rudi projects helmet. We then did a tour of the town and sampled the cultural side of Kranjsjka Gora. See photos.

Last night we stumbled across the 110th anniversary of some celebration to do with the town which included opera singers etc.

Today it was the kid's turn. Gus and I cheered loudly whilst the play did some version of the Pied Piper of Hamlyn who led all the kids out of town. Parents were also cheering as they were led away. Then to our horror they were returned. All the parents that took part in the parade were rewarded with an ice cream See photo.

Later on the enthusiasm that Gus and I had for taking part in the parade combined with a reasonable quantity of "join in juice" resulted in the photos attached. It can be seen that one of the party had more enthusiasm for joining in than the other. Lol.

The evening finished with a pizza and more juice.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0219s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb