Easy like Sunday morning, wait it was Sunday morning.


Advertisement
Slovenia's flag
Europe » Slovenia » Upper Carniola
August 20th 2023
Published: August 20th 2023
Edit Blog Post




Easy like Sunday morning, because it is Sunday morning. Well really it was and we spent it walking. Easy walk and short in order to give Julie’s foot as much rest as possible. She has it iced and up at the moment and it hasn’t been too bad but we do not want it to get any worse because we have a couple of walks to do in Greece pretty soon.



Ahh!! The paragraphs have gone crazy again and I don’t know how to change them. Obviously the font went all ‘nice’ too.

Breakfast at the ‘Veranda’ was very good. Really good fruit salad, plenty of good coffee and juice and some fresh baked croissants (but not super flakey, half flakey and half sort of puff).

The track was easy to walk and often shared with cyclists. A guy on a motorised uni-cycle passed us going the other way today. Nothing unusual except he had flashing lights on it and music blaring, he was a mobile disco.


What?


We are in Jesenice which seems fairly industrial and does not have that quaint village atmosphere we have come to expect. Our accomodation seems fine although a little small and confined and meals finish being served at 7 o’clock. Can’t find a market open but they may open later in the afternoon although if they do it will not be for long.

Must be drinks time, so ciao for now.




Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb