Edit Blog Post
Published: July 25th 2017
Stop clapping, cheering and generally going wild and get down and do the quiz. In no particular order, alphabetically, chronologically or anythingly here it comes.
Points will be awarded for correct answers and deducted if you're trying to be funnier than me. Responses may be sent via the comments or directly to my email address (hopefully for all of you Alla may not have it, then you might have a chance) and as usual neat and tidy entries may collect that much coveted bonus point, so keep your typing neat and nice!
1. There is an error in the prefix above prior to the paragraph which commences with 'stop clapping...'. What is this deliberate error?
2. What is the official name of the KLW? The 3 word title needs to be spellt corectly. I'm pedantic on speelling.
3. I have included shots of 5 or 6 town poles. What do they all have in common? And here I am talking about the poles and not the signs projecting from those poles. Why do they have this thing in common. (NB 2 part question.)
4. Photo question. Photo 1. What is just in this shot that you
have never seen before, that I would like never to be seen again but will probably be seen over the next few days?
5. Why is this section of the Aschering town pole particularly ironic and annoying to me?
6. What name do I now have increased respect for? And why? (NB another 2 parter)
7. What are the thingyies on the side of this thing for? I know it's not a great shot, I don't won't to make this too easy!
8. Where was my first TMB/KLW blog posted from? I know that's easy, I'm just a big softie really. And that makes 10 answers.
Tot: 0.033s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0071s; 1; m:saturn w:www (188.8.131.52); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.3mb