Dobry Den from Prague!


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
October 5th 2010
Published: October 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Thank you to everyone who's commented on our blog entries and apologies it took all of a month to approve them.

Now log in to FB and check out the photos we've uploaded. They'll take you from Venice through to Budapest, across the border into Vienna over Brno (sorry!) and straight into Prague. Where we arrived two days ago and were a bit disappointed. It was only when we found The Charles Bridge and hence 'The Old Town' (there's no Czech word/s for city square apparently) that we witnessed beautiful Prague. A (good) walking tour later we're in love with this place. We even tipped on a free walking tour (unheard of)!

The tour guide sprung another surprise on us and recommended we joined a paid tour to visit Kutna Hora, home to an apparently famous bone chapel. We went and saw and on the way back, forgot. A shame because we traded Cesky Krumlov in for this.

Tomorrow we squeeze the Franz Kafka museum and the Jewish Quarter into a day and catch the Krakow train (crossed your fingers we don't get robbed. Thanks!) when we should be going to sleep.

Cezar wants to mention that he had his third best food moment in Brno. Barbequed Camembert seasoned like it was a chicken. T loved Budapest so much that she already wants to go back!

Advertisement



5th October 2010

mmm
Hey Guys :) Been enjoying your posts alot! Keep them coming ;) Glad to hear you're both having an amazing time :) Cezar - you should keep telling us about your favourite food moment! I love, love love food (as Trace can tell you I'm sure....) maybe a special blog post on food is required?? I'll be checking out those facebook pics when I get back from work! Love you and miss you! Jen

Tot: 0.315s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0522s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb