Guttenhag from Vienna.


Advertisement
Europe
September 30th 2010
Published: October 3rd 2010
Edit Blog Post



It´s been a while. We greet you from the absurd keyboards of Vienna. Where, and you won´t believe this; they´ve swapped the z and the y keys but nothing else! Enraging I know (take note of each use of both).

We have precisely fifteen minutes in the world´s 2nd slowest internet cafe (noone will ever catch those thrifty Sudanese), so we´ll catch you upto speed and wine and dine you with our stories when you come visit.

Firstly, Italy. As anyone who´s ever been or is Italian will know, Italians are the most awful, impatient, rude, ill tempered folk on earth (Hi Liv!). Regardless we lots of fun looking at old depleted buildings in Rome (I mean the monuments of course.), enjoyed sexy Florence and had a bizarre but fun time in Venice (a city the size of Preston/Ngunnawal kept us entertained for five days, imagine!).

Budapest, was T´s favourite place, hungover from an awful century but filled regardless with kind people and a really wonderful place. Cezar liked it but wouldn´t stop complaining that we´d be doing anything but the thermal baths (the temperatures go from 16C to 40C baths and then saunas up to 100C, lordy!).

Vienna´s, a bit plastic and looks like it was made by the Lego factory. Next we´re off to Brno, Czech where with any luck we´ll find someone who speaks English. Bon voyage, don´t forget to send Cezar messages so his head can expand.

Advertisement



4th October 2010

Wow, wow!...
Hi you two! That's a nifty summary of the few weeks when you've disappeared into the midst of Europe and been all too quiet:) It's useful to know that Austrians have a way to go to with the modern technology... We've just met an Austrian scientist from Kazakhstan on a sailing boat from Cairns to Green Island and your story makes a perfect sense now! Anyway, I guess you won't revisit Italy ever, unless they export all Italians elsewhere. I'm looking forward to chatting to you in Czech soon... take care...

Tot: 0.187s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb