Icicles are Yummy!


Advertisement
Published: February 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Today is our last skiing day. Oh no!

“The Small Young Gentleman” had been a little naughty this morning by screaming in the house ( although there were other guests and a family living there ), walking on the stairway with his ski-boots on and subsequently, fell and ended up sliding down the stairs with only the hallway table to break his fall. Luckily, the plants didn't fall on him or anything else for that matter and even luckier, he wasn't hurt.

His punishment. No children's TV and no playing on the laptop this evening.

And so the glum and pouting face.

As I said previously, today is our last day of skiing and what a beautiful day it is. The sun was shining and the snow was sparkling. Yep! definitely, the day to end the ski year.

Again, we played games on the slope and skied whilst putting our hands on our hips, our heads, in the air, waving our hands about, with one foot up and one foot down, hands behind our backs, in the mode of the Olympic spirit and basically zig-zagging in the snow.

We had a great time.

“The Small Young Gentleman” fell off the lift a few times but this type of lift isn't dangerous and is pretty low to the ground so that you can pick yourself up and ski off. Which he did.

By 14:30, we had used up all our ski-tickets and so it was time for one last beer, two servings of hamburgers for “TSYG” and a serving of grilled Czech sausage, slices of brown bread and mustard for me.

Again, we had a chat with some of the Czech young people who were very interested in practising their English and talking about the cool aspects of hip-hop and snow-boarding. The oldest person was 18 years old.

Must be my charm!






Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0483s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb