Day 24 - Bosnian landscapes & Croatian seaside by bus


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Split
June 17th 2015
Published: May 13th 2016
Edit Blog Post

After having bought some croissants at the nearest “pekara”, we made our way back to the train station, right next to the “autobuska Stanica”. We had chosen the company “Eurolines” (which I totally recommend) and were due to leave at 10 pm.



A strange thing happened at the border; we showed our documents, like everyone else, so that the policeman could check them. But it turned out to be different for us. We got special treatment. Without even opening my red paper with the little white cross, the guy had a quick look at my boyfriend’s identity card and just gave us both passes back, without any other control, while every single passenger had to wait for his papers to be checked and given back!



Croatian Seaside Landscapes are beautiful. After the huge storm in Sarajevo (just before getting onto the bus), Split indicated 30°C with a beautiful sunset. As in Montenegro, the mountains are really near the sea and cliffs. The landscape between Sarajevo and Mostar is definitely worth the glance.



It’s 6pm and we are in Split, Croatia 5th and last but not least country of our trip.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0587s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb