Secret Garden Hike, Fabulous Views Manuel Antonio


Advertisement
Published: June 24th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 9.38945, -84.1347

Another walk we enjoy is one that is right next to the park. As you are heading to the park the last road to the left leads to a garden path on the right hand side at the end of the road. There is a well developed trail that winds around and ends up across the stream from the park.

We visit this trail most times we come to Quepos Manual Antonio. This year we did not see as many birds as we have in the past but still enjoyed the walk.

We were ending our visit to Quepos Manual Antonio so we enjoyed food and drinks at some of our favorite places to eat. Had lunch at Emilios where they a great view back down the coastline to the park as well as excellent food. They also have live music some nights.

Dinner and drinks were at Le Papillon Restaurant in La Mariposa Hotel. Swim up bar for guests to enjoy the sunset and those of us just having a drink can enjoy the sunset as well. The dining room has a sheer dropoff down to the view below. This is another great place to watch the sunset and the colors as the evening comes as well as good food. Finished off the evening at Milagro's Restaurant where we heard some music and enjoyed visiting with the owner who told of how he finds the coffee they roast for their restaurant. Milagro's is known for its coffee and food as well. They roast their coffee in a storefront in Quepos and all of it is shade grown.



Additional photos below
Photos: 37, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Secret Garden Toucan PeekabooSecret Garden Toucan Peekaboo
Secret Garden Toucan Peekaboo

the various concessions on the beach have a lot of work to do to get set up in the morning for all the customers
Secret Garden Toucan PeekabooSecret Garden Toucan Peekaboo
Secret Garden Toucan Peekaboo

regular patrols through the neighborhood
Secret Garden Toucan PeekabooSecret Garden Toucan Peekaboo
Secret Garden Toucan Peekaboo

one of the park guides


Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb