Cambodia - Phnom Penn


Advertisement
Asia
September 2nd 2006
Published: November 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well today was definetely an experience to take away with us, and one that we all saw in completely different lights. The day began quite well, we were picked up in a comfortable mini van to head towards the Cambodian border, then we had a flat tyre, this caused us to have three stops, then we got to the border, which was quite chaotic, with a quite large wait. We finally crossed the border where a bus was supposed to be waiting on the other side not dis similar to the one that we had just got off, we wrong, and WELCOME to Cambodia. Our new bus was ancient, it had holes in the roof and no airconditioning, and as if it werent cramped enough seats popped up down the aisle, where we all sqeezed in, when we were finally in they then put shoved our bags through the windows on top of us, so with no room to move their we stayed for 6 hours. Albeit through such beautiful scenery that I was able to forget the way we were travelling and enjoy it, Mum on the other hand hated it. When we finally arrive in Phnom Penn we found that our guesthouse was on a very muddy dirt road.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb