Swimming again ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 16th 2016
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

I cant go to the farm this evening as we are off swimming again so we both go first thing after breakfast. Burn the pile of bamboo roots etc that has gathered over thge last month or so. Hopefully this will be the very last time I get to see bamboo roots anywhere near my palm trees !!!
I bike Jai back to next door's farm carrying a couple of logs then do a couple of trips ferrying additional logs for charcoal.here are now 8 more sacks waiting to be sold and about another 6 in progress or waiting to be started off. Not talkin g about big money but the charcoal deal has proved well worth while.
This must be the hottest day of the year so far and things are still just warming up.
Just after 15:15 we go to collect Fin as she has not come to our place after school today as arranged. Turns out she has been off school sick today but suddenly feels well enough to come swimming with us. No surprises there then.
It is a really hot ride into town and feels great getting into the relatively cool pool. Have the place all to ourselves which is nice. Fin decides that if she had a rubber ring maybe she could try to swim so we get one and sure enough she now has the confidence to go into the deeper water and give it a try.
Back to our house to eat and I am just getting ready to take Fin home when her grandfather comes for her.
It is hot and sticky in bed tonight and I wont be sorry to see the back of these conditions next week.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.062s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb