This really is the last day !!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 5th 2016
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

To close things down the monks are coming for their breakfast this morning.
Kai gets back to our house to shower and change whilst I am eating then about 06:30 I bike her back to Bepat's just as we see the monks filing out of the village temple. Getting to Bepat's there are still big groups sat gambling but hastily packing up with the arrival of the monks.
Jai eventually returns to our house early afternoon and has Fin with her. Everything has now finished and the house has been cleared. Jai brings back a huge bag of pork that wasn't used and that will easily see us through the next couple of weeks - and then some ...
Jai's nephew Man, comes to our place and checks all of our electrics for us. We now have a couple more lights back in working order. He agrees with my thoughts about the shower though, its not the electric but the heater that has broken. It wont be cold here for the next few weeks so we will continue with cold showers and replace the whole thing when we get back in September.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb