Penultimate UN Congress


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 15th 2015
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Jai's mum can't even stand this morning and we get the doctor from opposite to come and see her. An injection of something and a bag of tablets and at least she feels as though she should be better. There is no cure for old age though ...I bike over to Pak Chong with a bottle of Coke for my penultimate UN congress of the year.By mid afternoon, despite planning on having a weekend break from the farm, I am bored so go out for an hour or so. Just wander around really without doing a great deal. Find 3 birds egg on the ground. Two have hatched but the third is still intact. I don't even touch them although the chnaces of the egg hatching successfully now seem pretty remote. Cut a few bamboo canes for the asparagas amd head back.I arrive back at the house just as Jai is leaving for a good luck party along the road a bit. The family's son was injured in a car accident a little while ago but is now well enough to return to Bangkok and they are wishing him good luck. I suggest that they should have had the good luck party before he had the accident but ...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.165s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1089s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb